Tuesday, January 12, 2010

1.11.10



I apologize for the delay.  This picture was actually taken today, the 11th around 4p.  It's a picture taken of the Missouri River.  The white pieces are floating pieces of ice.  They were floating at a good clip down the river.  It was an amazing sight to see!  This is another surprising benefit to me of this blog...seeing things I might not have seen.  I would definitely encourage you to go out and take some pictures.  Try and push yourself.  Make a photo project for yourself.  My love of photography really grew when I took a photography class in college.  I was forced to go out and take photos for projects and it really got me out of my comfort zone.  I hope this blog does the same thing again.  And, I hope it encourages you to go out and do the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment